This page is to offer a few suggestions on what to do in Honolulu Hawaii
1. Waikiki Beach: Waikiki is Oahu’s main hotel and resort area and a vibrant gathering place for visitors from around the world.
2. Ala Moana Beach Park: This beach is protected by a fringing reef for calm waters. Extending out from the beach is Magic Island, a man-made peninsula with large seawalls and a shallow lagoon, making it a perfect place for kids
3. Sandy Beach: A popular local beach, the massive shore break here can be dangerous, so bodysurf at your own risk.
4. Sunset Beach: This beach encompassing a dozen different reef breaks, this two-mile length of sand is considered the longest stretch of rideable surf spots in the world. This is also a venue for the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing (November – December).
5. Waimea Bay: This beach produces monstrous winter waves and is one of the first places surfers began to ride big waves. In the summer, the swells subside for great swimming and snorkeling. With full facilities, this is a popular beach for locals and visitors.
1. Morton’s Steak House 1450 Ala Moana Blvd #2001, Honolulu, HI 96814 (808) 949-1300
2. Cheeseburger in Paradise 2500 Kalakaua AvenueWaikiki, Oahu, HI 96815 (808) 923-3731
3. Honolulu Burger Company 1295 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96814
4. Los Chaparros (Mexican Restaurant) 2140 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI 96826
5. Mai Tai Bar 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
6. Haili’s Hawaiian Foods 760 Palani Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 (808) 735-8019
7. Real Gastropub 1020 Auahi St, Honolulu, HI 96814 (808) 596-2526