- Mambo Friday at Honolulu Club
- Location: Honolulu Club, 932 Ward Avenue #7, Honolulu, HI 96814
- Time starts at 8:00pm till midnight
- Promoters: Hosted by Stefan and Emily (808) 295-7481 Emily
- Ages 18+
- Cost: $10 cover, includes free dance lesson
Mambo Friday at Honolulu C;ub in Hawaii is another nightlife destination, This event prides itself as a place with higher standard for Latin dance music. The nightspot is sure to entertain the most discriminating of Latin dance-goers as well as newcomers.
On Friday nights the newly renovated bar and lounge at the Honolulu Club will turn into the Mambo Fridays, where dancers of all levels come to relax after the long week and dance to Latin music: salsa, cha cha, bachata, and merengue.
Sit back, have a drink, and look out the giant windows overlooking the city or get on that dance floor and dance so hard smoke comes off the floor!
Fridays 8pm till midnight
Honolulu Club Lounge on the 7th floor
932 Ward Ave #7 floor, Honolulu, HI 96814